Turmeric and Ginger Chia Pudding
Healthy, nutritious and tastes like a yummy treat ? Surely not! Oh yes, it’s true. This turmeric and ginger chia pudding is so good it could be eaten for breakfast.
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp fresh turmeric, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp turmeric latte mix (I use Beyond Latte: https://beyondlatte.com/)
- Add coconut milk and spices (dried and fresh) to blender until combined
- Pour into bowl and stir through chia seeds
- Regularly stir for the next hour ensuring no chia seeds are clumped together
- Place in fridge overnight to set
Can use turmeric and ginger powder however I can't guarantee the taste as I have not tried it!