Turmeric Scrambled Tofu with Spinach
A healthy, nutritious vegan and gluten free meal to nourish you at any time of day
- 75 grams cherry tomatoes halved
- 100 grams firm tofu crumbled
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 40 grams baby spinach
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- Add olive oil into frying pan. Then heat the pan over medium-high heat and add tomato, garlic and turmeric. Cook for one minute while stirring.
- Then add spinach and tofu. Stirring often, cook for 2-4 minutes, or until spinach is barely wilted and tofu is cooked all the way through.
- Squeeze the lime juice over it and serve with a wrap or sourdough