This is my version of a Jamie Oliver recipe with an Eager twist to it! Potatoes are such a good, healthy, nourishing food packed full of so many nutrients. And this salad is perfect for the summer months at a picnic or as a side dish at home to a main meal. Enjoy.
- A heap of potatoes, peeled and chopped into medium size pieces suitable for salad
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts, roughly chopped (I use scissors!)
- 1/4 cup basil, roughly shredded
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of one lemon and 1/2 tsp zest
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Boil potatoes until soft
- Place in large bowl and add chopped snow pea sprouts and basil
- Mix together olive oil, juice of one lemon, 1/2 tsp zest and apple cider vinegar
- Sprinkle with pepper and extra snow peas to serve
Can add vegan butter but I feel that the olive oil is enough on its own.