Easy Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
A gluten free pancake with 3 simple ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas Ideally ripe
- Olive Oil for cooking
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Mix until all combined.
- Add oil to frying pan and heat
- Pour mixture into the pan until you have several small pancakes. You can also make several big ones. Check and turn over carefully once cooked on one side.
- Repeat until all mixture is used up
- Top with your favourite toppings which may include chocolate chips, cacao nibs, berries, mango, walnuts, yogurt