Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Who would have thought you could use avocados to make chocolate mousse? I’ve played around with this recipe alot to get the exact consistency and flavour. You’ll never be able to see anything green in there once it’s mixed up and it tastes amazing !
- 4 small soft avocado (or 2 large) cut in half with middle scooped out
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cacoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacoa nibs
- 2 tbsp sweetner (I used rice malt syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch himalayan or celtic sea salt
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender and mix until smooth and all ingredients are combined.
- Scoop into serving dishes and chill for a few hours in the fridge
Serve topped with fresh fruit and coconut Can use less sweetner if preferred. Add according to taste